The electric shavers are razors which have rotating blades. The first electric shavers are invented in 1923. When using The electric razors soap, shaving cream, etc are not required. They are operated using DC motor which is usually small in size and it is powered by the battery. Nowadays these shavers are powered using batteries that are rechargeable. There are different types in electric shavers such as Foil shaver and Rotary Shaver.
The first electric shaver was the foil shavers and they are first introduced in the 1930s. it was not instantly got famous in the market as its design was bulky and also had limited functionality.
They made different changes in foil shaver so as for convenient use of customer and can be easily used.
The foil shavers are of different kinds for different users. It is said that it is best for sensitive skin and edge lining.
Foil Shaver Design:
The thin foils are used to cover the blades hence their name Foil Shavers. They areconsistof thin sheets of metal and have tiny holes in it. With the help of these tiny holes, hairs can enter into the shaver. Because of its design, there is no direct contact of skin with the blade.
Foil heads contain cutters which are also known as oscillating blades. Oscillating blades are nothing but blades that move back and forth. Shaving in the straight line is the most recommended technique of foil shaver.
The foil shaver can be used in some proper ways so it can improve the lifespan of shaver such as ignore overheating, storing the shaver in wet condition,not using the protective cap.
Way to shave with foil shaver :
- Apply any oil or shaving lotion which is suitable for you. As it is not necessary if shaver works properly when using water.
- Start your foil shaver and it should be close to your skin where you wish to trim. You should make sure about the contact and efficiency of the shaver.
- Now move the shaver with care in the direction you want as left or right, up or down until your process is finished.
- After shaving do use aftershave lotion to avoid itching of your skin
Foil Shaver Advantages:
- With the help of foil shaver, one can get a close shave which is preferred by most of the people.
- Foil shavers are known for their fast shave this is because ofthe movement of shaver from one side of the face to others.
- Better if the skin is sensitive.
- If a person wishes to have precision in shaving foil shaver is the best option.
- It can do shaving of short and thin hairs so as to get clean as well as a smooth shave.
Foil Shaver Drawbacks:
- As it is only known for straight-line shaving it cannot give shave in a circular motion.
- Foil shaver contains motor and blades so the sound is louder compared to other shaving machines.
Read More: helena-bonham-carter.org
One must use this shaver considering their needs such as daily use, the precision of shaverand how much sensitive is their skin.